As we all know, starting a business isn’t easy and finding money to run the business efficiently is hard. There are several grants from the government that will help you get your business up and running.
- Running Time:10:08
Here is a list of grants that are available for black-owned businesses and black entrepreneurs:
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program for Black-Owned Businesses → https://www.facebook.com/business/black-business-grants
- Bumble Fund Applications → https://bumble.com/en-us/the-buzz/smallbusinessgrant
- The Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund → https://www.lisc.org/covid-19/small-business-assistance/small-business-relief-grants/verizon-small-business-recovery-fund/
- The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) → https://www.mbda.gov/grants
- SoGal Black Founder Startup Grant → https://www.iamsogal.com/black-founder-startup-grant
- Hello Alice → https://funding.helloalice.com
- SheaMoisture $1Million Fund → https://www.sheamoisturefund.com/about-1
All these grants are well known and will aid business owners that fit the criteria. Apply sooner rather than later to have the best chance of receiving the grant.